Princess S65 – Kati
May 1 – Oct 31
|240,000 THB||34,200 USD|
Nov 1 – April 30
|290,000 THB||40,200 USD|
Private Yacht Charters Phuket – Princess S65 Kati
This Princess S65 is available for private yacht charters in Phuket.
Private Yacht Charters Phuket with Boat in the Bay. You will like this brand new motor yacht for her luxury, speed, and comfort.
Treat yourself to a luxury yacht charter you will never forget! This newly built Princess S65 is a motor yacht in immaculate condition, with exceptional space, style, and performance to match.
The large wrap-around windows fill the tastefully styled saloon with natural light. The galley aft of the saloon, with an open-plan dining area opposite, has sliding doors and a fully opening electric window that leads out to the cockpit creating an al-fresco bar. The spacious cockpit features a sociable U-shaped seating area with a teak table. Located aft is a large bathing platform which can be lowered for an easy launch and recovery of a tender.
Incredibly spacious for her size, the lower deck features 3 beautifully detailed en-suite cabins, plus a single guest cabin to port.
Providing unparalleled efficiency, the Princess S65 cruises at 20 plus knots and can deliver speeds up to 30 knots.
Princess Yachts are a British luxury yacht manufacturer based in the city of Plymouth. Find out more about the Princess fleet on their website.
Contact Boat in the Bay for charter inquiries aboard this Princess Yacht and other luxury motor yacht charter options in Phuket.
- Transportation from/to the hotel, villa or airport;
- Full use of yacht, her jet tender “Williams”, onboard equipment, cabins;
- Complimentary snacks and fresh fruit, soft drinks and beer;
- Professional crew of 3;
- Snorkeling and fishing equipment, SUP board;
- Free WiFi;
- National Park fees;
- Fuel for the day (4 hours engine usage);
- Safety equipment;
- 7% VAT;
- Charters longer than 2 days are operated under MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Brokers Association) terms. The price includes the yacht and her crew, use of all onboard amenities and the boat tender, bath and beach towels, bed linen, end cleaning.
- Lunch: 1,200 THB/person (menu);
- Fuel surcharge to Similan Islands: 60,000 THB;
- Fuel surcharge 15,000 THB/hour over 4 hours a day when applicable;
- Charters longer than 2 days are operated under MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Brokers Association) terms. The price excludes all meals, soft drinks and alcohol; fuel, land transfers, port fees, National Park fees, excursions, and crew gratuities. Advance Provisioning Allowance to cover these costs in the amount of 30% of the total charter fee is collected 2 weeks before departure.
- Max Guest Cruising: 16
- Max Guest Sleeping: 6
- Year: 2017
- Length: 20 m (66 ft)
- Max speed: 30 knots
- Cruising speed: 20 knots
- Crew: 3
- Cabins: 2 double, 1 twin convertible into double
- Bathrooms: 3